Friday, May 13, 2016

Since I started this little family blog to share those things that are dear to my heart and to share those moments when the veil is the thinnest, I have to share a quick sweet moment that occurred tonight.
Let me set the stage for you. All our laundry is sitting in Brady's office, as is all of our suitcases and shoes and yada yada...stuff I should be taking care of right now😁. And Brady at scout camp and me just doing bedtime routines. Both the boys were bathed and I feeding theo on "momnys bed" where we read books every night. Usually I am the party poop who hurries along bedtime to as least books as possible and Brady tends to stretch it out--followed by sometimes falling asleep during/in the process of bedtime routines. Ha! Anyway, tonight I just felt no rush and figured that Jude will get to bed eventually. So, he wanted another book and I told him to go and get one. He slid off the bed, trotted into his room and came back saying as he walked I the door, "mom, sciptures first, then the book. Daddy says..one sckipture then the book." I said, " ok great idea jump up on the bed" "sure, you read first then I will and first I tell you about the picktures". He proceeded to tell me about the pictures. Man. Heaven So close and so sweet. A tender moment with a strong spirit. I wish I could take credit for that. Unfortunately I can't. He is just a good kid.

Also!! Theo laughs! It's the most silent laugh of a baby I have witnessed. Maybe that's why it is so special.

we went to the conservatory gardens in central park and it was beautiful...jude was kind of a pill that day so i'm glad we captured this shot. 










i mean, a naked baby??!! I just can't get enough of him. And sometimes I look into his eyes and see a little glimpse of heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment