Wednesday, May 4, 2016

washington DC

Since the Pena's became dearest members of our eastern family, we have been attending many Wharton events. I would like to call us being honorary aWharton students. Really it is the best kind...you get invited to the parties without having to do all the homework! I mean, what's so hard about going to wharton? ha! Anyway, we are so happy to be graduating and we celebrated this past weekend by going to Courtney's parents house in Potomac. It was beautiful. I only have pictures on my camera of her parents farm which is about 30 min away from their house. It is soooooo beautiful. Like I almost wish I could get remarried in this barn! I mean with this backdrop?? 



Because they have so many grandkids, they have little baby 4 wheelers that the kids can drive. They were in heaven. Oh they also have man size motorcycles. Courtney's dad came up to brady and said, "have you ever driven a motorcycle?" Brady, (a little hesitant) "yeah...i have". Off he goes, a little shaky and killed it once or twice. Comes back later and starts to put jude on. I squashed that idea. And its a good thing because on the way home in the car, brady says to me, "I actually have never driven a dirt bike". ha! Thats what i thought.








like a snow sled but in the grass. 





No comments:

Post a Comment